Last week, I was featured on the Restaurant Unstoppable podcast, hosted by Eric Cacciatore. His podcast is dedicated to not only spotlighting those in the bar and restaurant business, but also aims to give his listeners significant information through the successes and failures of his guests. In this episode, Eric and I talked all about:
● The significance of being in the business of helping others.
● Why you need to push yourself to be constantly learning; the power of growing an email list.
● What the future of restaurant marketing looks like.
● What Facebook power editing and geo targeting is and the impact it can have on your restaurant’s marketing efforts.
● What’s possible if you automate your restaurant.
● What can happen to your restaurant if you get a mentor and/or business coaches.
Click here to listen now!
Thanks for visiting Bar & Restaurant Success today! Please, feel free to leave any comments or questions you might have down in the comment section. We love feedback!
If you thought this blog was pretty cool, share it with your friends on social media.