Most bar owners try to get customers’ email so they can send offers every week or so. But what about text messaging (SMS)? Do you do SMS marketing?
On this episode of Bar Owner TV, I talk to Brandon Hull, who runs NextRestaurants.com. Brandon talks to a lot of bars and restaurants about how they attract customers and keep them coming back.
Here’s what you’ll learn by watching this interview:
- What are the differences between SMS marketing and email marketing?
- What are the pros and cons of SMS marketing versus email marketing?
- When is SMS marketing better than email marketing?
- Can you use both SMS marketing and email marketing, or should you choose just one?
- Will people really give you their phone numbers so you can text message them?
- What one feature of email marketing causes problems with your messages even getting read in the first place?
Technology is only making more and more things possible for bars and restaurants. As with all your marketing, make sure your staff is trained on what you’re doing so they’re not surprised when people show them offers that need to be redeemed.
This is a really good episode so make sure to watch and, as always, if I can help, let me know in the comments or get in touch with me!
In my new LRVO marketing and promotional formula video series and report, I get into more detail about how to get new customers in your doors, how to create offers that make you unbeatable in your market, how Facebook advertising is your most lucrative marketing media, and how to put all this into action so you start making more money.