Bars can profit from live entertainment and live events.
But before you rush in, let’s talk about the biggest mistakes bars make with their live entertainment.
On this episode of Bar Owner TV, I talk to Jeremy Danley of BestDamnBarShows.com. Jeremy knows his stuff.
Here’s what you’ll learn by watching this interview:
- THE BIGGIE: What kind of live events can your bar run besides live music?
- Why you are NOT in the food and beverage business.
- How can your bar get beyond food and drink specials?
- Can you really compete with grocery store takeout?
- What kind of atmosphere gets your bartenders more engaged?
- How can your bar stand out if other bars nearby offer live events?
Jeremy highlights one live promotion that I’ve personally run that was extremely successful. People are constantly asking me when I’m going to run it again.
Are you talking to your staff and customers about promotions or just coming up with ideas on your own? You’ll get some off-the-wall, crazy stuff if you ask people — and that’s exactly the point.
This was a fun conversation with Jeremy with some really good ideas.
Other great interviews I recently did:
- I spoke to Louie La Vella on How to Attract Women to Your Bar
- I spoke to Brandon Hull on whether SMS Marketing is Going to Kill Email Marketing
And don’t forget:
In my new LRVO bar marketing and promotional formula video series and report, I get into more detail about how to get new customers in your doors, how to create offers that make you unbeatable in your market, how Facebook advertising is your most lucrative marketing media, and how to put all this into action so you start making more money.